dont you just love the holidays?

1. dont you just love the holidays? most everyone is just so happy around them! :yahoo: only about 37 days till christmas! :wlae:

2. I don't, really. I don't know why. We have family movies from when I was younger on Christmas, with mom yelling and *****ing at me. Maybe that has something to do with it.

3. aww im sorry. :sad:

4. Most definitely! I love it because I get to see my friends and family back home. Can't wait!

5. I have a love/hate relationship with the holidays.

I LOVE holiday shopping. Gives me an excuse to buy. :graucho: But the holidays can be sooooo stressful! I become increasingly anxious every new year which is making this holiday worse (I can feel it)....

6. This Christmas, my parents will be in L.A. with my brother, but I won't be able to go due to work. :sad: But, I'll be spending Thanksgiving with my family next week.

7. I wish I could get my Christmas spirit back. I'm going to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra in a few weeks. That usually helps.

Ever since my husband and I moved away from my parents and family (10 years ago), the holidays are just ho-hum for me.

8. Yes i do love the holidays, but due to all the sales, shopping and too much Christmas before Christmas, it spoils it for me.

9. I love the holidays! I cant wait to see my family! I havent seen my sisters since July :sad:

10. Yes, I :heart: Christmas!! I know it gets crazier at the malls and it seems soooo crowded everywhere you go but I feel the air is crisper and family bonding is GREAT! Plus, I love shopping for gifts to give!! :p

11. Yes! I love the movies, the music, the cheer, the decorations...
    I get to see my mom whom I haven't seen since last April, plus I get to go to Europe which is always exciting for me, it's gonna be good times.

12. augh im so excited! :p

13. I don't particularly care for the season. I am a creature of habit and Christmas messes up my routine. My dance studio is closed, my flute lessons are cancelled, my eating habits are altered, my entire life is in an upheaval between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I wish these holidays only came once every five years. Then I'd probably be ready to celebrate. Now it's just a pain.

14. I adore the holiday season! I :heart: the Christmas lights and Decor! I love Champagne and presents.....it should be like this all year (oh wait, it is LOL).:happydance:

15. :yes: :yes: :yes:

it's actually my least favorite time of year. expectations run very high about things that ultimately don't matter very much. i've basically embraced my scrooge-y grinchness at this point. viva january! :smile: