Dont' we look fabulous???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a mod needs to come and close this lame and useless thread.

Perhaps a mod is able to track the ip and see if its actually the same person or if her account as hacked.

12? :wtf:

They grow up so quickly -- I was still trying to figure out how to afford my $9.99 rayon MC Hammer style pants from Merry-Go-Round and going to Taco Bell. I knew nothing about Vuitton or any designer at that point that wasn't at the local mall.....

MC Hammer pants? LMAO

Also, I have nothing against a 12 y.o. on here. It just put EVERYTHING into perspective for me. I just never thought about it. I pretty much assumed everyone was an adult. To me, 12 is not an adult. I guess I am mistaken. It explains why some posts are overly excited about certain things, ie very immature. This is just my opinion. I guess it would be nice to have age group under screen names like Under 21, 22-30, 31-40, etc etc. Again just my opinion.

[ 12? :wtf:

They grow up so quickly -- I was still trying to figure out how to afford my $9.99 rayon MC Hammer style pants from Merry-Go-Round and going to Taco Bell. I knew nothing about Vuitton or any designer at that point that wasn't at the local mall...../QUOTE]

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

They grow up so quickly -- I was still trying to figure out how to afford my $9.99 rayon MC Hammer style pants from Merry-Go-Round and going to Taco Bell. I knew nothing about Vuitton or any designer at that point that wasn't at the local mall.....

Pics please!! :smile: j/k :smile:

Anyways, there is probably a perfectly good explanation for this (eg. hijacked account or something), so let's not speculate about alcohol or something like that :flowers:

Me too! :roflmfao: "Can't touch this!! Da na na na..." :wlae::wlae::wlae:

LOL Clake76 OMG!!! You were pretty much describing my childhood. Oh and throw in some Z Cavariccis and a Guess moment or two :lol:

My sister and I actually got into a spat for who could wear the Hammer pants one day. Oh the shame :shame:

I think the problem is that if everyone in the forum decided to have a friend around and start a thread up about the experience...the forum would be in complete distrupt and there would be 1,000's of threads about someone's friend staying over at their house LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.