Don't know the name of my CHANEL help!

1. I got it at NM but have no idea what it's called and I would like to know. Also it's very delicate lambskin and I'm scared of using it and getting a stain on it. I would have gotten black but they didn't have it anymore. Is there anything I could do to protect it other than what I'm doing now, not using it.:sad: I've used it 3 times since Sep.2005 when I bought it. Please let me know girls, no one else but you girls would know all this. Thanks
    chanel1.jpg chanel2.jpg
  2. I don't know what it is called but I like it a lot :smile:!!!
  3. I have that one in the newer version. It's black and it's got the quilted pattern. I have the tags still. I'll check on it for you!
  4. I don't think most Chanel bags have names... do they? Usually they're just very descriptive names, like "Deerskin hobo" or "Scarf-print 2.55" or whatever. At least, that's how it is on the website and in the catalogs.
  5. I found the tag, I guess I found the name but any suggestions on how to care for it????:idea:
  6. i don't know what it's called either, but it's very nice! :smile:
  7. Beautiful bag. How much did you pay?
  8. $1400
  9. It's a pity that you don't use it much for fear for getting it dirty. I suggest you do (cos that's why you bought it) and then send it in for cleaning when it does look a little les perfect?
  10. That is a beautiful bag and it deserves to be worn!!! I hope you get some enjoyment out of it. If all else fails,ask a Chanel boutique about care and maintenance.
  11. It looks really soft and scrumptious:smile: Take it out more often. If it gets a little scuffed, then so be it. At least it's being used and giving you joy.
  12. I have been waiting for that bag since Feb. (the balck one)......
    Gorgeous bag.
  13. Yeah, they aren't really named per se, mostly described. If it's really the lambskin be VERY careful w/ it, it's very delicate.
  14. That's a beautiful bag but I don't know what it's called. You should definitely start taking her out! She's a beauty!
  15. I have seen the new quilted version in red, it's very pretty.
    Your bag is gorgeous, you need to use it!!