Don't Know Much About Balenciaga Bags, But...

1. I Was Wondering? Hope Some Of You Out There Can Answer My Question. Are Balenciaga Bags Durable? I See All The Beautiful Balenciaga Bags On This Site And Their Totally Gorgeous, But I Was Wondering, If They Will Last Long? I Mean, They Are Leather, Willthey Crack Really Bad? Will They Tear After Tme, Like If You Were To Constantly Use Them And Fill Them Up With Heavy Stuff? Hope Somebody Can Help! Thanks!!!

2. I'm rough on my bag and she's fine.

3. Same here

4. Personally I Don't Think You Should Worry About It. The Leather Is A Little Thin But It Is Backed By Canvas So It Doesn't Seem Like It Would Be A Big Deal If You Put Heavy Things Inside.

5. The leather can get scratches & nicks easily and the corners & handles are the parts of the bag which seem to retain the most wear and tear.

If you're worried about carrying heavy things, I don't think that's an issue but I find that I am extra careful with my bbags then my other bags.

6. With all the stuff I tote around I am frequently amazed that my Bbags have lasted this long.

7. I have to say Bbags are the one bag that actually look better the more worn in they get. They are extremely durable.

8. Are Balenciaga Bags Durable? yes
    I See All The Beautiful Balenciaga Bags On This Site And Their Totally Gorgeous, But I Was Wondering, If They Will Last Long? I Mean, They Are Leather, Willthey Crack Really Bad? Will They Tear After Tme, Like If You Were To Constantly Use Them And Fill Them Up With Heavy Stuff? Hope Somebody Can Help! Thanks!!! mine are still in great condition, i wore them all the time :p