Don't drink and post on eBay ever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok Mod's I know the deal..post fakes in the report this thread..but this one is too funny.

Some creature actually posted an LV knockoff on eBay (what a shocker..) but the funny part is how much her starting bid price is.... $7000 :wtf: :wtf:

This is the biggest case of seller delusion I have seen in a while. NO ONE is that stupid to bid on this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pink-Rare-Louis-Vuitton-Purse_W0QQitemZ170109198868QQihZ007QQcategoryZ1063QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

But what makes me really laugh is that eBay charges you $$$ to post auctions and the more your begining bid is the more money you have to pay. So starting bid of $7000 is alot more than oh say, a starting bid of $70.

2. LOL who is gonna spend $7K on a seller without any feedback? i love the $8.10 shipping charge!

3. LMAO...wow..

4. the pics r extremely unclear plus the bag doesn't look auth to me ....

5. Ewww.

6. OMG.. and she said that she bought it from Saks in NY.

:roflmfao:

7. ...and she only excepts paypal. Excepts? :roflmfao: except what?? except that it's not real?

8. ^^I think she means she took it home in a plastic sack from Canal Street.

9. lol

Okay louisgurlxoxo... I'll move your thread to the Shopping section and leave a link in the main forum...

10. same purse as jessica simpson!!! Oh I just gotta snap that baby up!

11. LOL...that's what I was going to say!:p

12. Ewww! How UGLY!

13. OMG too funny!

14. The pics are completely blurry and there is one of those hang tags on it, oh my!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.