Don't Buy From Decormyeyes.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
this guy sounds like a complete a-hole

my friend recently bought a pair of sunglasses from him, and didn't have any problems...but does he actually sell REAL sunglasses??
i told him i'd try to find out for him lol...

Seriously one of the most scary experiences i've ever had.

Stanley sent me the wrong sunglasses and I said I just wanted a refund. He told me I was trying to "fu*k him" and that he would give me $50 and call it a day (I paid $250 for them).

I told him I wanted a refund and he refused so I called him. He yelled at me and told me I was a "Chicago a**hole" and that I was trying to f*ck him. I hung up bc I was in shock and he called my WORK phone and threatened to do something bad to me if I gave him a hard time. He said he would call my HR team and do something bad. (what the hell?). :confused1: I saved the message and im taking it to the police bc no one should ever be threatened like that.

Serioulsy never order from there...I've contacted the BBB and every site I can think of.

I'm the next victim! I feel so stupid! I wish I found this site earlier.

He is INSANE.

How have the complaints to scamstoppers and ic3 gone?

I'd like to make one to the Better Business Bureau...maybe we could all contact them together?

We need to stop this guy. ASAP.

Buyers Beware of Decormyeye it is a Total Scam.

Here was my experience with DME and Stanley Bolds.

I purchased a pair of Prada eyewear but who doesn't love prada. I was so excited when I got the deliver, the excitement only last a minute. When I open the package I noticed I got the wrong glassess and size.

So I emailed DME for over a week with no response so I decided to phone him. His reply was send me another email. I did, I sent him like 6 more. I paid via paypal so I thought I had some security on this purchase it turns out I didn't. All decormyeyes had to do was provide tracking # and the claim was close, it didn't matter that the sent me the wrong eyewear. Because I can afford to just give away a few hundred dollars, I called Stanley and asked what he was going to do to fix the situation... he said Nothing. I quoted his website and then he started call me everyname you can think of. After paypal closed the claim because he sent the tracking # he called and laughed at me, tell me he liked f*cking me and then I say that I would spend hours a day posting negative responses to his website and that is we he when completely nuts.... He threatened to kill me going in every gruesome deal and he didn't care about the cost to fly to Canada that I should watch my back everytime I left the house as he as all my information.

I was sooo upset that this guy would speak like this, I have put a complaint in with the city police department and I am not going to stop there. We should all do something to get this guy off the web so know one else gets hurt.

I also sent a note to Prada just to let them know what kind a merchant is selling their product, because I think this also makes Prada or any of the other brands look bad.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM DECORMYEYES.COM !

Keela

wow this sounds horrible. i dont do alot of internet shopping but thanks for the heads up!
i agree, that anyone that has already dealt with this guy should report him immediatly! the quicker you report it, the quicker less people get scammed

and also, with all the threats he is giving you, you can easily report it to the police as verbal assault.

i cant stand watching the bad guys get away with stuff like this! i hope he gets shut down soon!

Hi Everyone,

I just want to say thanks for the support.

I have involved the police and I am doing everything I can think of to get this store shut down.

I have to admit that he has me pretty freaked out with the death threats and general verbal abuse!

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know......... I would greatly appreciate it. Because if I can stop one other person from going through what I have then something good has come out of this.

Cheers
K

Hi

It is a very interessting thread. I thought I was the only one who was misstreated by this guy. Never prior to buying the sunglasses I was ever treated so poorly by anyone. All the things described including calling names, insults, physical threats were part of my enjoyable experience dealing with this guy.

In any case, I decided that I will not let him do it again. So I decided to take the matter in my own hands. I do have quite significant marketing experience and I know how to find the weak spot in any online business. This site is mainly relying on paid advertisement and to get them to its knees is more simple than convincing amex about this crook.

But before I was going to do anything I offered this guy to publicly apologize to everyone here and possibly resolve their disputes offlines. He has 3 days to comply. If he does not, I will make sure that his site will not do any online business at a reasonable cost again. Below is some of the emails I got from this guy. I am posting them so you would know who he is and what he represents

So here you have it. in 3 days I will post all step by step instructions of what you can do to hurt his business. It appears it is the only thing he understands. If he complies to my simple plea to apologize to you then there will be no additional actions from me ever again.

Hope you understand that I mean no harm to any honest business and nver would use my skills to do it

Decormyeyes emails:

Email 1
Before you choose to harm me unjustifiably please take a look at my kid.
Dont do stupid things to me without any reason.

Email 2
I did nothing wrong but ask her to return the item to me for a refund less restocking fee.
I DID NOTHING WRONG do you not understand that?
Please dont hurt my business I beg you.
As 1 person to another I really mean no harm.

Email 3
I in good faith sold her a pair of sunglases
Paid out of my pocket to ship them.

Now she says they are defective and I offered to refund her with a 20% restocking fee and /or replace them.

Can you explain to me how this got to this level where we need to be in a war?

I really dont understand.

Email 4
Back in april a competitor of mine posted the crap about killing someone in Canada
this is complete rubbish

The rest are customer disputes
I never ****ed over anyone.. Honest.

I really do a good job and try my best to earn a living.
I am a small company and I dont like to be scammed .. I take it personally as you would if someone was scamming you.

I sold a frame to your mother.
She got it damaged and I offered to replace with no problem

Why and how am I wrong and how should I have approached it differently?
She threatened an amex dispute for no reason.

Email 5
Do you have any idea what you are saying?

Its my competitor writing up nonsense.

Keela
Calgary, Alberta
THIS IS COMPLETE RUBISH AND ******** I never would hurt a soul I am a father.

The idiot from brooklyn with the 2 BVLs'
http://www.badbusinessbureau.com/reports/0/297/RipOff0297128.htm
OMG she ****ed me out of 2 $700 frames
she bought 2 frames sent them both back they where 100% real you can call her and ask her she is s total generate
and her BF is a lyer I won the complaint with paypal I can show you the proof
I WON she lost by her AMEX

Dispute paperwork attached

Dont know who she is
http://www.badbusinessbureau.com/reports/0/293/RipOff0293125.htm
I do remmeber telling someone "What do you want me to do Kill myself because you didnt get it in time??
Yeah so what? I am from NY people dont understand me sometimes.

http://www.badbusinessbureau.com/reports/0/246/RipOff0246467.htm
This was long time ago.. I have no info on this customer
I never sell fakes

Thats 4 complaints in over 9,000 orders
I think I did very well for myself.. I mean no harm
I get a little mad sometimes whwen I am defrauded but thats about it

Your mom threatened to chargeback my account for NO REASON I did nothing wrong but send her a brand new pair of glasses
Why couldnt it have been amicably resolved??

Email 6
I am not looking for a war.
All I want is for internet shoppers to treat business without scam
If there is a restocking fee they must pay it
If there is a cancelltion fee.. SUCK IT UP.

Not scam me for every thing.. I spent a lot of money on glasses and I end up getting stuck with over 400 of them.
I made nothing last year from the returns.

You just dont get it because you are not in this business
I wish you would understand what it feels like to be scammed.

I gave Stanley a benefit of a doubt and wasted my time communicating with his pledging to publicly apologize to all his customers for his insults and threats. Unfortunately, the man is not smart (and that is understatement)

It is time to stop relying on payment disputes that this guy wins somehow and hurt him where it hurts him the most.

He has his time to change that but instead insulted me again. I do not feel unjustified doing that.

Hope my intent will not be confused with anything else. Best of Luck to you all. This is my last post on this forum under this id for very obvious reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.