Don't ask me how or why.....

thank you everyone for:
#1- helping me and answering all my questions so thoughtfully and honestly
#2- supporting me the whole way through
#3- enduring my paranoia

this is a really great forum with only one major flaw-
you guys are really really feeding this new addiction and it's going to hurt me (ok my bank account) SO BAD.

the moral of the story is- be very thorough in authenticating bags purchased from resellers or pre-owned and don't be ashamed to ask questions!! :smile:

Yes, our Claude! He's the best, I always go to him for any questions, even for maintenance and care or cleaning, he's great!

Once he stood there showning me how to clean a stain off my bracelet with an eraser! :wtf: I was like WHAT! An eraser! He was smiling and then he said, yes! you must rub, rub, rub alot!!!! Imagine, being trained by a master craftman to clean a bracelet! That was fun.

Congratulations Croissant, for facing up to the moment, and being brave enough to ask Claude. (I might not have had the guts.) Now you can sleep easy at night.

And I totally understand all you went through before...

Croissant - I've empathized with you throughout your whole story - I never thought you were paranoid at all - rather you completely confirmed my internal belief that I'd never be able to sleep at night either if I had ANY doubts at all about authenticity. Some people are just able to handle the uncertainty and some aren't and I'm with you!

I'm so glad you were finally able to personally get Claude's stamp of approval. Now ENJOY your bag!!!

thanks everybody!!

he told me he gets asked that question mannnnyyy times. as far as how many times and how often he humours people, i don't know. :shrugs:
what i do know is he humoured me! :wlae:
maybe he humours people with real bags? i cant imagine its fun to tell people bad news 100 times a day. he'd never hear the end of it!

i've been there when he very graciously told someone that their bag was fake!

i'm glad you went. you probably should have done this right away. i can feel your relief. happy for you.