donde esta la princessa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Princess Birkin,
I am curious if the Birkin in question is pressed leather or is it actually made from reptile? I have seen pictures of both that could fool many people.
Thanks,
G

Princess Birkin, you can still look at your feedback even though your nolonger a registered user and have private feedback. Just log back on Ebay and go to your "my Ebay". It will say your suspended and what not, but you can still look through what is on your summary. If the person sent you a message then look at your inbox in the message section. Its not hard to find out who the seller was. Just takes a little bit of patience. It would be helpful to know who this person is so we all dont get scammed:yes:.

Well, ya'll, I'm not one for controversy, but I just read this from the beginning, and it sounds totally bogus to me. How do we know this person is telling the truth? No pics, no nothing! Also, what's up with all these excuses? oh, I'm banned from ebay, Paypal doesn't like me because I'm in another country...total bologney in my opinion.

I mean, how do we know this isn't some teenager who's mad at her best friend for something and trying to get back at her? We don't even have a bag to look at!

Most important, though, is I think we need to give our mods a little more respect and LISTEN when they tell us what they want us to do. Give 'em a break for god's sakes!

post_old.gif
Feb 16th, 2007, 01:36 PM #4035 jag vbmenu_register("postmenu_1887479", true);
:noggin:

Let me be very clear about the rules here:

You cannot come on to the PF just to bash our members either.

You cannot air dirty laundry or attack another member here- take it to PM. This is NOT the place.

user_offline.gif

:ban: :banned: :closed:

Well, ya'll, I'm not one for controversy, but I just read this from the beginning, and it sounds totally bogus to me. How do we know this person is telling the truth? No pics, no nothing! Also, what's up with all these excuses? oh, I'm banned from ebay, Paypal doesn't like me because I'm in another country...total bologney in my opinion.

I mean, how do we know this isn't some teenager who's mad at her best friend for something and trying to get back at her? We don't even have a bag to look at!

Most important, though, is I think we need to give our mods a little more respect and LISTEN when they tell us what they want us to do. Give 'em a break for god's sakes!

post_old.gif

You cannot air dirty laundry or attack another member here- take it to PM. This is NOT the place.

user_offline.gif

Is that just not what you did? WE don't know what the whole story is here but lets treat everyone with respect. PB said she would try to find the name for us, lets give her the time to do so.

post_old.gif

user_offline.gif

I'm a little confused... you quote a mod saying not to bash members. So do you know for sure that "******" is a member here?

I think everyone needs to go back to their corners and play nice. Next time, I am going to ask that these types of threads be handled via PM. There has been enough drama around here lately!

Since this started with Spanish....Muy Interesante. (sp?) I have to admit I was curious about this. I guess one just can't tell yet. Hmmm. I'm gonna go open some Champagne and watch American Idol. Some phenomenal girls this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.