Donald Trump, 1 Rosie 0

1. [​IMG]

Donald Trump, earning my respect for the first time ever, recently sent the black leather getup that O'Donnell wore in her film "Exit to Eden" (pictured above) to Barbara Walters to hang on the office wall at "The View." Well played, Mr. Trump.

The garment- described as "a bustier" and "a giant pair of panties"- was bought at a charity event by a fan, then framed and gifted to Trump. Trump, in turn, gifted it to Barbara Walters.

"I sent it to Barbara to hang in her office because I didn't want it in mine. It was funny, except that it was really gross. It's disgusting," Trump told Page Six. "I feel sorry for [Rosie's] wife. It can't be pleasant."

O'Donnell attempted to bring the entire ordeal up on "The View" on Monday, but was cut short by 307 year-old Walters. O'Donnell asked Walters, Joy Behar and Elizabeth Haselbeck: "You want to hear what a 61-year-old businessman did today? He sent Barbara . . ."

Walters stepped in with: "But this is for me to say. This was sent for me, it was not sent to you." O'Donnell: "Go ahead, you say it." Walters: "No, I don't want to." O'Donnell: "You don't want to?"

"I really do not want to stir up the whole Donald Trump thing again" finished Walters, leaving viewers wondering what they were talking about.

2. Rosie is so childish and petty. Let it go. If I was Trump I would not want it either. Rosie started it. Ivanka was on Letterman last night, she was saying her father taught her that if someone attacks you attack them back so that everyone knows not to start anything with you. I think Rosie started this entire mess.
  3. I really like Exit to Eden actually. It is a very funny movie. Rosie and Dan Ackroyd together - they were both really funny. I even made my husband watch it because I laughed so hard.

That was back when Rosie was a funny (if raunchy) comedianne and not trying to be a political commentator.
  4. I think that both Donald and Rosie need to give it a rest! He just won't let it go! And she just keeps adding more fuel to the fire! Very childish! They both have huge ego's!
  5. I just have one thing to say to both Rosie and Donald: "WHO CARES!" They are both WAY too into themselves, and no one really cares what either of them think, especially about eachother! They need to start acting like adults!
  6. I read on Yahoo News that Rosie is leaving the View. Thank God. It's about time! I despise that woman!!!!
  7. I knew you were intelligent, but I realize I must be too. LOL!!! I so agree.:yahoo:
  8. I think both Rosie and Donald need to grow up. I HATE how they both kept trying and obviously keep trying to drag others into their fight like two little kids! Rosie just calling Barbara out like that on air was wrong. I don't really like Barbara after what she did to Star but her response was very appropriate in this instance with Rosie. I think Barbara plays all sides.
    Donald also tried to pull Barbara's ridiculous.

How on earth can they teach their children anything. Their children are probably embarrassed by them!
  9. Guess Trump wouldn't give her advice about doing the classy thing & letting it go. Walk away with your head held high knowing that people with a higher awareness level "get it."
  10. I don't care what the score is -- they are both acting like losers!
  11. I cannot stand Donald Trump! Shut-up already!
  12. :yes: :yes: :yes:
  13. Frankly, I am disgusted that neither of them has been able to scrape up the basic decency to put their thumbs in their ears and waggle their fingers while displaying their respective rapier-like wits.

And it is high time that at least one of them took the high road and called the other a doo doo head.

I blame the schools. In my day, we did this kind of thing with real aplomb. Even if the other person had cooties.