Dollish Polish - Swatches and Chit Chat

nicciwo

That's what she said
Jan 11, 2009
So I figured that, given how big Dollish Polish is getting, the brand deserved its own thread outside of the Indie thread! We can leave that one to discuss the lesser known and up and coming Etsy sellers :cool:

So I'll repost what I put in that thread, just posted by Dolly on Facebook:

I've sold 500 bottles in 3 days *faints* so I'm closing the shop down temporally to start making a dent in the pile of orders. I'm both happy and sad to say that you guys have completely wiped out my inventory of Hip Hop Hippity Hop, and since it was a Limited Edition Easter polish, it won't be returning when I re-open. The other new shades are all permanent colors so, no worries, they will be back....in addition to several other shades that I never got the chance to upload. As always you will be directly notified when your polishes have been shipped. Thank you everyone!!

No more Hip Hop Hippity Hop :cry:

Sad I missed out on Hip Hop, but I am happy that her polishes are selling so well. I'm excited to see the new ones. I hope she lists them when i'm watching so I don't miss out.

Sweetwon said:
Sad I missed out on Hip Hop, but I am happy that her polishes are selling so well. I'm excited to see the new ones. I hope she lists them when i'm watching so I don't miss out.

Me too! I figured that's why I'd give Dollish a thread of its own - when a brand gets so popular it needs site stalking, I think it needs it's own discussion thread :P

It definitely needs it's own thread! I will be stalking and anxiously waiting for the notification that her shop is back. I want to pick up random dancing and at least one of the new ones when she returns. Until then I have 3 minis to play with.

OMG, so excited. I ordered:

Whoever Heard of a Snozzberry?
I'm the Ghost with the Most, Babe.
I Love Jake Ryan
It's Bigger on the Inside
Aurora Borealis

All Mini's. Then a full sized Hippity Hop.

And can I say that Dolly is just a doll? She's so sweet!

I'm anxiously waiting for Putting on the Ritzzz to come back in stock! Something about black and white glitter in that size just seems so awesome in my mind! I'm kind of glad it'll be a couple of weeks until it's restocked, I need a break from buying.

Wow, glad I randomly decided to place my first order last night!! I got full size bottles of Aurora Borealis, Im the Ghost with the Most Babe, and Cold Winds are Rising

Wow, glad I randomly decided to place my first order last night!! I got full size bottles of Aurora Borealis, Im the Ghost with the Most Babe, and Cold Winds are Rising

CWaR is beautiful! I have had it on my nails for 2 days now. It is just hard to get the larger pieces of glitter out of the bottle.

So, my replacement full size Dollish Polishes arrived (she accidentally sent me minis), and WOAH, Expecto Patronum is SO much more glittery in the full size bottle!

Here are some comp pics:

I swatched them quickly on paper - the swatches seemed to replicate the bottle differences.

It's funny, but I think I like both versions on their own merits. The mini is a very subtle, light version while the full size is more blinged out.