Doing the happy dance...

1. My best friend is in Tokyo now with her husband on holiday.... Since she is my bestest friend, she had to check out Hermes Ginza for me...I told her I wouldnt mind a 30cm birkin in orange, black or gold... since I don't have any of these classic H colors...

She actually drag her DH with her so that they would be there when the shop opened...AND..... she scored a black 30cm birkin PHW for me :yahoo: :yahoo:. Apparently, this was the only birkin the store received and she was the first at the its MINE!!!!!!!!!!! :yes: :yes:

She forgot to ask the SA what the leather was. She said the leather was rather shiny (box?)..(she's a chanel/prada addict and not really into Hermes). anyway, she couldnt talk too long on the phone so I won't know what the leather is until she returns with the birkin...

I can't wait. Will post pictures when I get my black beauty....
  2. How excellent!! Congratulations!
  3. That's GREAT! Can't wait to see the pics!!!
  4. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

YAY for you, Arcangel!!!
  5. Woohooo! Yay, congrats! When's your friend back?
  6. She's back on Sunday!!!
  7. No WAY you have SUCH a great friend! Imagine her the DH the whole time LoL :yahoo:
  8. That's incredible. What a wonderful friend you have. Congrats. Can't wait to see the pictures.
  9. Wow! That's great. Can't wait to see pictures.:nuts:
  10. wow:yahoo: fantastic news for you....what a great friend too:love:
  11. Congratulations! A great friend you have :flowers: :love:
  12. WoW!! Congrats!
  13. That is a true friend! :smile: CONGRATULATIONS!

Everyone needs a black H bag...
  14. Let's all do the happy dance with you! :happydance: Congrats, archangel!!
  15. What a great friend! Congrats! I'm sure its beautiful.