1. I finally decided on a Dogon versus the Bearn wallet. I am just wondering if any of you have a Dogon in a leather other than Togo and what your opinions are. I saw a gorgeous Rodeo leather one that I have on hold till I think further on it.
  2. mine is a togo BJ. i have not seen it any other leather. i imagine it'll b beautiful.........
  3. Hi I have got a Dogon in orange rodeo and I love it. I have had it about five weeks and used it everyday . I have got a couple of scratches on it although I think it is only me that notices them. The leather is soft to the touch and it smells fantastic.I have to stop myself from sticking my head in it to sniff everytime I pay for something. Let me know if you would like me to take any pics for you.
    What is the colour of the one you are looking at ?
    Take care.
  4. YAY!!! please post pics! Choosing between bordeaux and raisin.
  5. I have a togo Dogon...have used it everyday since I got it last December...not a single scratch.

However, I've seen Rodeo leather and it is LOVELY! Good luck in your decision!
  6. Hi some photos sorry I am not the best photographer.
    [ dog.jpg

Hope these are ok. Raisin sounds fantastic. Can't wait to see what you decide.
  7. Its quite hard to decide. I am using a Balenciaga wallet now that I really like as it fits 12 cards and is very functional. But I have become a snob and only want to carry Hermes leather items. My SA is gleeful at my decision but its been hard narrowing the decision down to style and then having to choose color and leather. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Rodeo. Luxury Zurich has a Rodeo leather one in Moka for a good price. So now that is also in the running. Bordeaux in Rodeo, Raisin in TOGO, or Moka in Rodeo. What do you guys think??
  8. For me, raisin is the next color I'm dying to get! And togo smells deliciously sweet too! Might as well get double the enjoyment lol!