doggie toes . . . .

1. does anyone know why they smell like corn chips - fritos, to be precise?

oh, and please tell me i'm not the only one who's noticed this. :shame:
  2. Lol, you're definitely not the only one! I've always said my doggys feet smells like a dorito! I would be interested to know too...
  3. I would also like to know... :shrugs:

I have noticed this too... I thought it was just my dog, lol. I asked my boyfriend just now, and he said he also noticed it on his dog too. So weird!
  4. I have to tell you, I don't really have an answer. I have a technician, however, who loves this smell, and is always smelling our patient's feet.
  5. I know exactly what you are talking about!! LOL

We call them "Frito Feet"

I still haven't decided if I love it or hate it :biggrin:
  6. OMG!!!! LOL!!!! I thought it was only my dog.
  7. Ha ha, that is so weird! I don't have a pet at the moment, so I'm dying to get back to my mum and dad's so I can have a big sniff of our family dog's feet to see what your all talking about :biggrin:
  8. Lol i always wonder that they smell like fritos XD
  9. hahahahahaha!
  10. I have never heard this before. Odd.
  11. I don't know, but my friends and I have always said that about our doggie's feet!:rolleyes:
  12. I've definitely noticed that with my dog! As a matter of fact, if it's been a while since she's had a bath, her whole body smells like fritos. I call her corn chip puppy when that happens lol.
  13. I've never noticed bad feet smell.. it has always been my doxies horrible breath.. which, imho, smells worse than doritos! :smile:
  14. OMG! My DH and I are laughing so hard right now! We always call our doggie "Frito Feet" for just this reason! Glad its just not our pooch.....:lol:
  15. OMG, I thought I was INSANE...I smell my big boy's furry feet all the time...I LOVE it!!!!