Dog smells the blood beast!

Almost! I set my new Betty on the bench in the entry way (I usually keep her up on the counters in the kitchen) and he (Buddy) had a nice long sniffy-sniff all over. I stood there looking at him and quickly moved it back up high! My inner tuition said, move it!

Here's Buddy and my little boy Bradley :smile:
What a darling little sweetie pie!

Fortunately my dog Pearl has as much respect for bags as I do. Here is a shot of her cuddling with my Ascot.

543669.jpeg

100_1398.jpg

he he, yes my little Minnie ^^^ she loves my fendi spy, if its on my bed she always gets her puggy mouth around the handles and has a chew! Good job they are braided so you cant see the teeth marks!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh luva pug, I love your doggy!!! So cute! She looks like a real character :heart:

And zeitgeist4, your dog looks so sweet too!! They all do!

Susieserb - my JR actually sits in the bay window in our leather wing chair with one arm resting on the arm and me and my SO often say he should have a pipe in his hand! haha! :P

I love seeing all these pics of dogs :love: :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh luva pug, I love your doggy!!! So cute! She looks like a real character :heart:

And zeitgeist4, your dog looks so sweet too!! They all do!

Susieserb - my JR actually sits in the bay window in our leather wing chair with one arm resting on the arm and me and my SO often say he should have a pipe in his hand! haha! :P

I love seeing all these pics of dogs :love: :lol:

Lovapug your pooch has the most adorable eyes and Bal, LOL on your SO's comments!! Great minds do think alike!!! Hey I'm seeing a trend here, pups, purses and pussy cats!

My very first Old English Sheepdog used to run & pick up my bag (wasn't a designer one in those days LOL) when I said i was going to bed & carry it upstairs for me. Alas he just died at 1.5 years & broke my heart.
Everyones dogs are adorable, will take pics of our Old English Sheepdog & Lhasa Apso soon

my cat doesn't like my bags...lol he's full of mischief but he is so not into fashion. lol

Mine too! He avoids my bags like the plague. If I have some laying out on the couch or bed, he walks around them and leaves a large amt of space, like he doesn't want to touch them. I would like to say it's because he's being polite, but I think he's just mad they are in his way. :P