Dog collar as necklace?

1. Go ahead:s .................laugh...................but I did try one on in the store.:true: My SA downstairs in menswear loved it and wants to engrave my name on the back of the little dangling cadena with a little note to return me to Hermes of Paris, if found. My main guy says I look like a dominatrix and thinks I would best accessorize them with over the knee stilleto boots, which, hehe, I already have. I kinda like the look, a little cutting edge. Whadya think? Yay? Nay?

2. I think it could be a yay. Depends on what material you're going to select your necklace to be.

3. ^^Rouge vif doblis.

4. Very nice. I def agree that you should go ahead with it.

You could even glam up a Laura Ashley-esque dress with that, give it an edgy twist.

5. One vote for yay.

6. Um...2 votes.

I've worn the look before. I like it.

7. They have a pic in the Hermes magazine....I couldn't do it myself but it sounds like you would feel very comfy so of course, go for it!

8. I say yay:yahoo:

9. HG, I just bought one too, this week.....and I LOVE IT!!

So, what do you think my advice is???;)

10. ^^I just want to make things clear, I am not talking about the collier de chien, but the actual dog collar. Don't worry, I'm not getting the matching leash.

11. I say, why not ???

12. Yes.

Very edgy, bit punk. Reminds me of the punk movement of the late 70's/early '80s.

13. Looked cute in the magazine. I couldn't wear it though...I have a gag reflex if something is tight on my neck.

14. i say YES!
    go for it!:yahoo:

(did you know you were a cutting edge trend setter???) :jammin:

15. If you can swing it, enjoy ... any chance of a pic of you wearing it?