Does Your Personality Change When You're Online ?

1. Do you treat people differently online than you would in real life ?
  2. nope. I'm just as annoying either way.
  3. I think that I am a little bolder online than I am in person. I do not like confrontation AT ALL and online I feel as though I can be a little more outspoken than in person.

Good question though...

4. :roflmfao: good answer!! at least you are being honest!!
  5. Nope, I'm just the same!
  6. nicer online
  7. Nope....I am what I am! ;)
  8. I'm a lot more careful about what I say on line - I can't claim later "I never said that!" (Politicians, take note - we're keeping track!):busted
  9. :roflmfao:.. That made me smile.

Me - Nopes:smile:
  10. Prada, that is a fabby question.

I think im the same, I try and type my answers to everybody exactly as I would when having a conversation with them

I probably use more smilies and winks on here tho, if I did this many in real life I would defo need the botox :biggrin: hee hee
  11. I'm definitely a lot nicer. I avoid confrontations online 'cause I feel it's a bit pointless to argue with someone you don't even know (in the event that you don't actually know them). I save that for real life hehe. And believe me, I argue a whole lot!
  12. I think I'm pretty much the same. And I agree missmustard, I'm not arguing with anyone via a computer.
  13. Nah, not really
  14. I'm far more blunt/sarcastic in "real life". My friends and family know that's how I am so it's fine, but often when I type stuff I re-read it and realize how harsh I sound being that no one knows my personality.
  15. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    If most people in my life were "annoying" like you, I'd be just one blessed puppy.

For the question, I treat people the same, but as for myself, I'm much ,more open and transparent, and more likely to ask for help/advice here than in real life.