Does your Large Horsebit Hobo "Squeak"?

1. Hmm I have been wondering this for a while now and I just got the idea to actually ask about it!

I have the large monogram horsebit hobo and every time I put it on me, the horsebit detail squeaks. This might sound like a stupid question but does anyone else's do this? I find it kind of annoying... didn't know if anyone else has the same problem?

2. no, mine doesn't squeak.

3. I'm pretty sure the leather ones do, I don't know about the monogram ones. I even went to the gucci store and picked up a couple of them and all the displays squeaked. The SA said that it was normal.

4. mine doesn't squeak either but the hardware is so rough on my shoulder

5. Mine squeaks! Drives me nuts!!! Its a good thing I LOVE that bag or else I'd return it!

6. LOL had to post here. There are a few designer bags that do this. The most notorious would probably be the Fendi spy. Driving with one of those in your car will drive you nuts!

*squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* *squeak*

7. The only thing mine does that is annoying is it pulls out my hair.

8. No, it hasnt happened.

9. my medium squeaks a bit!

10. omg mine JUST started squeaking...i wonder what all of this is about??? becuase i had the brown monogram one and it didnt squeak at ALL but my black monogram one does....

ughhhh i hate the noise!

11. I didn't really notice it squeaking until after reading this email, hahha.

12. my medium bag (leather) does that too sometimes.
    and my hair get cought in the horsebit too, but I can live with that because I l:heart:ve that bag!

13. my medium mono squeaks sometimes. no issues with the hair as other girls have mentioned though.