Does your hardware gets dents & knocks?

harrods

May 17, 2007
Hi,

just wondering if anyone has the same problem as me. I love the bold hardware in a lot of the coach bags...however, I get a lot of dents and scratches through knocks every now and then.

And everytime I see the dents on the hardware, I just feel so heart ache. :s

You might want to take it back to Coach and see what they say. I bought a bag that had a scratch on it, and the SA told me that the hardware was guaranteed. They sent it back to be fixed, which apparently couldn't be done, so they gave me credit toward a new bag. Doesn't hurt to ask!

You might want to take it back to Coach and see what they say. I bought a bag that had a scratch on it, and the SA told me that the hardware was guaranteed. They sent it back to be fixed, which apparently couldn't be done, so they gave me credit toward a new bag. Doesn't hurt to ask!

for scratched hardware?!? wow... interesting :s

uh! I've got some dents here and there, but I can' exactly remember when I got it hit. Sometimes when I scrutinise my bags, I just wish I can have it changed. haha

I know what you mean about scrutinizing your bag - I do that too! As picky as I am about my bags, I don't really care about a few scratches on the hardware. I've never had any dents - that would bother me - but I don't really notice the scratches. Scratches on the leather, though, do bother me.