Does your DH or SO bring you flowers?

1. I just read a post about giving flowers as gifts, and I was just thinking about how lucky I am that my DH often brings me flowers for no special reason. Of course, we live in Paris so he has pleanty of opportunities on the way home from work...I was just wondering how rare he is...:flowers:

2. Yes he does. :heart: Sometimes it's a bouquet and sometimes a single rose. He writes letters, poetry and sometimes will draw things for me. :love:

3. He will sometimes send me flowers. We're in a long distance relationship.

4. My Husband brings home fresh flowers every Friday. He also is known to send them to my office out of the blue, or if I'm away on a trip he will send them there too.
    :love:

5. No, but he'll occasionally bring home sushi. :p

6. Awww that is so sweet.

7. Yep! My DH will often come home with a lovely bouquet of some sort. Most recently, beautiful yellow roses. He also writes me letters and he used to give me funny cards but not in quite some time. Anyway, he's very thoughtful that way!

8. I'm a huge fan of yellow roses. :heart:

9. He used to but not anymore. I'm not a flower person and I have bad allergy. :biggrin:

10. Nope, but that's because I buy flowers for myself weekly. :biggrin: But I must admit, the bouquets he has given me have been beyond beautiful...not your typical "roses & baby's breath". :sick:

He's very good at gift giving for no reason. :love:

11. definitly a keeper!

12. nope...only got flowers once so far. When I mention it, then he goes, "awww...now I can't get you any because you'll think that I'm only getting it because you asked!" :noworry:

13. Hey, sushi works for me too! It's the thought that counts!:amuse:

14. My husband used to bring flowers home once a week when he worked in Manhattan but no more. Now he only sends flowers on my birthday or our anniversary.

15. :roflmfao: :flowers: Here these are for you !! and it wasnt beacuse you posted.