Coach

Does your coach bag have to be registered??

berlander Posted By berlander Posted Mar 24, 2009

1. Does your coach bag have to be registered in order to get repairs? Also does coach repair factory bags? Thank you

2. Nope, you don't need to register at all. Not sure on the factory bags, but I am sure someone else knows.

3. I'm glad you asked this, I have a Factory Studded Gallery tote I bought 6 weeks ago and it's falling apart! I'm wondering if they'll repair it.

4. not on the factory bags either.

if you ever have a problem with your coach bag (factory bags included), take it to ANY coach store. you may have to pay a $20 fee to send it to JAX, where they will assess the bag and move forward with the repair process.

hope this helps!

5. Does anyone know where to find on the new website the link to register a purse?
    I just made a purchase and can't locate the option to register on the site. Please send me a message. :faint::shocked:

6. I have always registered my bag, I don't think you have to though. I remember a post about this before that has more information.

7. Hi Lissete, I called Coach and was told you no longer have to register bags through Coach. Just contact them when a repair is needed and they will walk you through the process.

8. Do you need a receipt?

9. Thx, Lady G :p

10. As far as I know, no receipt is needed.

11. Thank u so much for the info