Does your butt hert?

1. Sorry (Title) but I just noticed that I have been on ther Forum for hours. Its been good but my butt herts Ive been sitting too long. I lost track of time. Thanks every one for seeing my threds today I had a lot to say. :blush:

Every one here is so Cool! :yahoo:

2. no I'm used to it I'm here for hours just about every night lol I have no life LOL

3. hahah I had to like double check the title!!! I usually come on and off the forum thought the day so no real pains.

4. I was just sitting on the bleachers for 2 hours watching my son play baseball and now I am home and back on my butt here at the forum. YES my butt hurts! :s

5. i make sure everything is ergonomically friendly since the hours i log in here is nuts! :nuts:

6. The title got me.... :p I thought i was spm! I said to myself "Aww crap... another thread to delete and report?" :push:

I think my post count speaks for itself when asking how much time I spend on here. :p

7. LOl, i have a lap top so i move around alot, bed ,living room, out side, bathroom .hahaha, My butt gets numb, I must have a big butt, no pain.lol

8. DANG John, I never noticed your post amount and only since last year?? Post whore!! hehe, I mean that in the nicest way :p

9. I usually do it lying down. ;)So no aches for me.

10. Me too!! i never noticed your thread count before John that's crazy one day I'll get there LOL

11. Yeah it hurts, but it's sooo worth it.;)

12. i am so addicted to this place. it calms me down. and that's saying a lot, since i'm ALWAYS in freakout mode!

13. No, I am used to sitting all day long. That's what I do at work all day. Sit in meetings.

14. I love this place. And YES, my butt does hurt after hours sitting

15. I sit on a pillow, it helps :yes: