Does you SO ever think you have a NEW bag

Hehe. It's odd, isn't it? I have tried COUNTLESS times to get him something and he won't budge! But, I know he has an interest in it and even suggests bags to me. The other day he said he really liked the L' Aimable (sp?) and asked me why I don't have one. LOL.

funny michelle!! my DH will not even look at the men's line because he thinks any wallet is fine to use. when he goes to LV with me, he has to "try on" all the bags i'm planning to buy to see if indeed they are comfy or not to carry. LOL. he gets a big vote in what i buy tho (even if it's not him buying it for me). LOL.

sorry..:back2topic:

Well, when DH askes me if it's a new bag, it usually is:shame:. But I usually say, "no, I just never used it. It's only coming out now." I have so many that he looses track, LOL.

I also pick out my purses that SO buy for me however he knows all my bags inside out! He knows when the bag is new or old. I'll even ask him to grabe me my Beverly or Theda and he knows which one it is. I trained him well... hehehehehe

I have so many non LV bags that he never notices them anymore...but when it comes to LV he does...so I can't just go and get one without him knowing!

No, but I'll do the opposite! If I buy something new and he says, 'honey is that new', I'll say....'nooooo, honey, I've had this for ages'!:graucho:

(Oviously this isn't for LV stuff....it'd be hard to 'hide' that pricey of a purchase from him)

I'm bad. :P

My BF is always asking, "is that bag new?" and I always tell him, "no, my gosh I have had this thing forever, don't you remember?" When.....it actuality.....it is new, I just know he would have a heart attack if he knew how much they were :graucho: . He probably thinks he is losing his marbles when it is really just me and my sick purse addiction!