Does TPF make you?????

Right now for once I am content in my collection, but that is only thanks to TPF. Since I have found it I have learned a lot about handbags, and have changed up my collection quite a bit. Everyone has given me great advice. However I do look forward every day to getting up with a cup of coffee and playing on TPF.

In the beginning, TPF had me obsessing about labels, but now I'm trying to just buy quality bags that would compliment certain outfits more so than just buying bags for the sake of collecting bags. That's the only way I'm able to stay sane on here. :P I have to remember that the goal is to look well put-together, not necessarily to collect high-end bags.

Yes, its hard being on TPF. All I want now are nice, quality designer handbags. Even if the bags are a nice style, I would not get it if its not a designer . *sigh* I think I've become a label snob when it comes to handbags..hehe..even though, I can't really afford it :sad: ..TPF is dangerous ..hehe ..jk I still love that I found TPF!

In the beginning, TPF had me obsessing about labels, but now I'm trying to just buy quality bags that would compliment certain outfits more so than just buying bags for the sake of collecting bags. That's the only way I'm able to stay sane on here. :P I have to remember that the goal is to look well put-together, not necessarily to collect high-end bags.

Well said!!:biggrin:

when i was buying bags a lot this place caused me to be totally obsessed. I'd buy one and the minute i got home with it i was online looking for what i wanted to buy next...i swear no matter what i buy I'm never satisfied anymore i always want more...moved from coach to lv and others...this place is like stair steps, you start with your starter bags like coach and d&b, after awhile those are no longer good enough so you climb up to something better be it lv, Gucci or whatever than you get tired of that climb up another step to Balenciaga than get tired of that and move onto Hermes and you finally reached the top of the stairs, and before you know it your wanting a birkin bag lol sometimes i find it best to get involved in other things in my life and let bags be for awhile because it gets very addictive and very expensive, and this website just fuels the bag obsession. Now I'm focused on my wedding and buying new furniture for our new place but i still get the itch sometimes to buy a bag or just an accessory thinking buying just an accessory will calm the itch to buy a bag, gosh only knows what bag I'm going to pounce on after taking care of the wedding and furniture.Thank god for the wedding and furniture, gosh only knows how much money i'd have spent on handbags by now if all that wasn't going on.

Yes, I joined this forum to get info on the Mono Speedy. Since then, I have purchased a lot more bags that I should. I totally got caught up in all the reveals and wanted to do a few of my own. Over the last few years, I purchased about 15 LVs, 1 Bal and 1 LP.
I have sold all these and now I am down to 3 LVs and 1 LP. I am no longer as tempted. I just come on this forum and live vicariously through others.................

Just wanted to share a laugh! Check this out - the add above purseforum reads: The Outnet - In the Mood for a New Bag? Do they know where to advertise or what? They got me looking! LOL!

When I first joined TPF...I had one LV bag that my dad gave me for my bday...after 2 years that blossomed into a collection of 14 bags! Then I discover Chanel...yeah I think you get the picture lol!