Does this really exist - Pics. inside

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I googled images the Trevi PM, and of course found a ton of fake LV sites but one of the photos was of a Mono Trevi?! Did LV ever make a mono Trevi? If so I want one so bad. Now I know these are fakes and woudl never buy one but look at how cute they would be if they were real. Well anyway if anyone knows if these were ever made in the mono canvas by LV I would Love to know!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mono Trevi was never made, the fakers get to it really fast now =) We've seen MC Papillons, Azur MC-styled Speedys, etc.

3. I wish they would design a bag like that. I would snatch it up so fast!!

4. LOL I just clicked the site and the title on the window is "Trevi PM Mono LV replica" sooo there ya go ;)

5. Oh brother!! It sure doesn't take them long, does it? They just make whatever they feel like....even if it doesn't exist!! LOL

6. Yes, that's the site I found the pics. on, I just had to ask you all to make sure I didn't miss out on some amazing genuine bag that was already sold out / out of production.

7. there's even a fake damier azur trevi

8. hmmm... but I like em:shame: they kinda look like the Manhattan PM........ *runs away* lol

9. the trevi looks way hotter in damier than it does in Mono

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.