Does this one have a name..?

1. I´m really in love with Kate´s bag. Do you guys know if it´s vintage or a designer bag. Or does anyone know where I can get one that looks like this one..?

48.JPG

Thanks
    Ronja

2. i'm not sure but in the second pic it looks like the miu miu logo at the bottom. could just be a reflection though since it's not in the other pic, but she could also be carrying it the other way around... hmmmmm... i haven't seen much of the new miu miu stuff so i'm not sure if they have anything like that.

edit: well i just did a bit of googling and found some miu miu bags with quilting like that so it looks like i may be right! hmm i might need that :graucho:

3. Thanks.. :smile:

Ronja

4. Do you think you could show me some pics or sites..?

Ronja

5. i haven't been able to find that particular bag... but it might turn up later, i'm sure she got hers early!

6. oh. it's so cute :p
    i love your taste ronja

7. It´s funny how I always manage to want a bag that I simply can´t find anywhere, hehe... :smile:

Ronja

8. that only means you got a one of a kind taste... good for u :p

9. OMG ive been looking for a cute black clutch! when do you think it'll be coming out?

10. Jah, I guess.
    I do hope soon, I want it... :smile:

Ronja

11. here's a velvet version.. i'd be all over it if it weren't for those crystals!

Miu Miu Ruched velvet frame bag - NET-A-PORTER.COM

i still haven't seen the leather one :wtf: not that i've been looking that actively but i would've expected to come across it..

12. I have seen that one two. I´m just waiting for this one to show up.. :smile:

Ronja