Does This Mean I Need a Break from the Purse Forum???

Good Lord...you just reminded me of #4!! Today, I was carrying my Apple Green City and my 10 year old asked if was called "traffic Light green". Sure enough, I looked up at the next light and it was a PERFECT MATCH. But, then I congratulated her!! I mean, I'm breeding/training another entire generation of Bal whack jobs. Stop me before I reproduce again......

:lol::lol:

it's amazing that your DH understands your bbag obsession! i just started my obsession (with 0 in my inventory haha) and my dear bf sees that im gradually selling my oh-i-once-loved-those-bags and says "oh..so u're switching to Baleno"...

ps: Baleno is a really cheap (i must say) brand of clothes..just like Old Navy..in Hong Kong.

Hmmm, I have had a little of this before. Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in all the Bbag hype. I once had a little break from tPF and when i felt refreshed, I went to log on and forgot my user name!!!! That's when I decided to start again just with my initials K.D.C. this time (how duh is that?)

I was in deepest, darkest downtown (think middle of Manhattan) yesterday, about 20 kilometres from where I live, walking with a client, when a FedEx driver hopped out of the truck, did a double take and said, "Oh Hi Mrs. xxx! You're pretty far away from home!"

This is absolutely hilarious!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: