Does This Make Me BORING ....

I am the same way! I got bummed out thinking my collection of Bbags is so boring b/c I don't have any bright colors but that's the way it is. I drool over the bright colors sooo much and am so tempted to buy a bag in those colors but can't bring myself to do it. As much as I love rouge vif and had it in the Bowling I just wasn't comfortable carrying it for some reason~ guess I'm just a boring Bbag girl!!!!~ but I am in love with my neutral bags so much it just doesn't matter! LOL However, I am looking foward to a bright accessory that's on the way!!! Maybe buy some bright color accessories to spice it up a bit!

I think bbags look their best in bright colors :sad: to get them in black or one of the earthy colors (caramel, white, truffle, cafe .. etc.) is a waste .. IMO .. guccis, paddingtons, chanels, LVs .. I love these in natural nuetral colors .. bu bbags? .. I love them in the vibrant colors that define them!! :smile:

WHEW! :sweatdrop: Thank You everyone!
I thought there might be something wrong with me :nuts: Sooooo glad my fellow bbaggers understand - LOL!!
And, I really DO love what else I have - Black, White, Blueberry, Griege - :love:

Every time I go into Barney's I carry that Grass Green around the store - it is so pretty! - My DD always says, "why do you do that every time we come here, you'll never wear it" LOL! She knows me so well!

I guess I will live vicariously thru all my bbag friends! Shop on! :P

Exactly, queen! Bbags are plenty expensive not to be worn because you weren't comfortable doing so. Look and prance around the store with the brighter toned ones as much as you want, but stick to the colors and tones you know you're going to use. :smile: