Does this look stupid?

chag

O.G.
May 30, 2006
I got my little speedy inclusion today !! YIPEEE! :heart: But I don't want to change to my speedy right now... Does it look stupid on my Alma?? Tell the truth!

Attachments

• IMG_4509.jpg
    IMG_4509.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 256
i'm not a fan of things hanging off bags in general...but for that look, it's one of the cuter ones i've seen. i like it since that's the look you're going for. :smile: i don't think it looks stupid to have a speedy charm on an alma bag either. :smile:

Not stupid at all! But I think the delicate key ring might get a little overwhelmed by the bright colors of the Alma...it's a little harder to stand out since it's a light color. Maybe if you put it on a monogram bag, it will be more eye-catching?

mas2388 said:
Not stupid at all! But I think the delicate key ring might get a little overwhelmed by the bright colors of the Alma...it's a little harder to stand out since it's a light color. Maybe if you put it on a monogram bag, it will be more eye-catching?
Well the only other one I am going to wear is the damier and I know it will good on that. I just bought a Mono Speedy 30 and am waiting for that so I can use it there too. But it's just so cute!! I can't resist putting on everything!!