Does This Look Like A Real Sig. Gigi? (see Pic)

1. HEY LADIES- I JUST SUBMITTED MY BEST OFFER ON THIS COACH GIGI OFF OF eBay-JUST WANTED YOUR OPINIONS TO SEE IF YOU THINK THAT IT IS A "REAL COACH"-THE SELLER ACCEPTED MY OFFER FOR $325.00 AND NOW THAT I HAVE ONE THE BAG I AM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS-I NEED YOUR OPINIONS PLEASE!!!!!/

newcoachl-1201571660-8718.jpg
  2. Welcome!

Your link is incomplete and does not work....and you should really post this in the authentication thread.

Good luck!:flowers:

3. your pic didnt work...

4. SORRY LADIES - I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO POST THE PIC- I'M LEARNING...SLOWLY-http://forum.purseblog.com/images/smilies2/smile.gif

5. I am sorry but this is a fake.

6. Yup, I agree.

7. Hi, welcome! The pictures are kind of small, but I have to say, sorry, that Legacy lining doesn't look real. If you have a link to the auction, or more pictures, please post in the Authenticate This thread. Hopefully you can get out of the auction.

8. I Have Not Paid For The Item Yet-what Do I Need To Do Or What Can I Do???

9. That bag is fake. :sad:

It is fake. You don't have to pay for it.. but I'm not sure on how the process works..

10. Can you report this to eBay? Sometimes if enough report, they take the auction down.

11. You should contact the seller and explain to her/him that you have discovered that the bag is a fake and you would not be completing the payment process. You should also contact eBay.

12. I was looking at this one also and as soon as I opened the auction I knew it was fake. Sorry...it was such a good price but I guess thats because it is a fake.

13. so fake, sorry report it though.

14. How Do I Go About Reporting To Ebay That I Know That It Is A Fake?

15. Total fake. :tdown: Go on the side and it will say report this item... follow the links and put in the auction #. Be sure and post any new ones on the authenticate this thread before you bid.. better safe than sorry! :yes: