Does this Japanese site sell authentic bags?

1. Hi! Newbie here.

I was finding sites selling a particular Vivienne Westwood bag and found this site still selling them:
    yBargain Dreamz ƒo[ƒQƒ“ƒhƒŠ[ƒ€‚ŃVƒ‡ƒbƒsƒ“ƒOI

I can read Japanese so it says that their bags are bought from legit overseas shop and definately the real thing. The photographs look good so I went to CELGA - your source for anime goods middleman service to order the VW Bettina bag with the mascot bear. (Styledrops sell it too, but marked up by 100+usd)

This is my first time ordering online for bags (because there's no VW store around me) so I wonder if you ladies, the experts could help me confirm their bags authenticity?

Thank you!

2. I don't think their bags are real... it looks like one of those fake wholesaleries...

You may want to google Vivienne Westwood or try some of the links on tPF to find one of her bags...

Peace,
    Nyckei

3. I googled for VW bags and found both the UK and JP official sites which refuse to ship to usa. Hervia is outofstock for the model I want and diabro doesn't have it too :sad:

That japanese site says that they have limited numbers on each model and once sold out will not replenish stock. The prices although glittering with xx% off I find are still not super low. The shop also has an office address, but I'm not in Japan.

I was so worried that I went to google for user feedbacks. Couldn't find any. Then I remember I'm a Kipling expert so I went to check if their Kiplings are authentic and they are. That was a relief... but Kipling is not an expensive brand...

They carry a lot of Coaches tho. I'm not a Coach expert and only have 2 pieces bought from factory outlet. But from the photoes, they sure look like the one I saw in the downtown boutique :S