Does the Zip Clutch come in Red w. Silver Hardware?

Style_Baby

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Hello lovely MJ ladies!

I've been on the hunt for a MJ ZC for awhile now... I adore silver hardware and am wondering if anyone knows if it comes on a Red clutch? I see a beautiful indigo clutch w. Silver Hardware and a lovely Red clutch w. gold hardward and am wondering if the two have ever met (Silver and Red) or if I'm holding out for a phantom dream?

Any word?

Thanks!!!

I believe it exists, but might be hard to find. It probably comes in brick red, and I've seen it in pomegranate before. Both have silver hardware. You'll have to keep your eyes peeled on ebay. Good luck!

^^^ Holy crap Style Baby!!!! You and me will be fighting over it if it ever comes up on ebay lol!!! I have been looking for one FOREVER to match my tomatoe red blake....I sooooo wish MJ would have done this color combo this year!!!! *Sigh* I keep waiting for 'next season' to see if the stuff/colors I want will be released!! Good luck in your search !!!

^ I think that one is fake.. I think it's suppose to be a knock off of the bordeaux color, but there was never a true red quilted color that ever came out as far as I know.

Come to think of it, I do remember seeing a red ZC a while back, but it was so beat up it wasn't worth looking at. I wish I could remember what color it was, but I feel like it was ferrari red.