Does the pending LV price increases....

1. 1. make you want to buy that bag you want ASAP
    2. make you not want to buy any LV stuff anymore
    3. not affect your purchasing decisions either way

Was the % increase ever confirmed? 6%?
  2. 3
  3. 3
  4. you should turn this into a poll.. makes it easier.

i am #3. usually just means i ahve to save for an extra month or so for the luggage or whatever, but i'm ok with it.
  5. #3...don't care about price increase :smile:
  6. We all complained about it but we have addiction to feed..
    I promised myself after Damier speedy I will stop but after seeing Epi red PTI thread..I want one..(start saving !!! )

I would say # 3
  8. For me it's 1 right now - denim mini pleaty ahoy
  9. A combination of #1 and #3. I want to buy the Epi Speedy before the price increase, but the increase won't affect my future LV purchases if I want to buy something new from the boutique. I will say that I'm going to try and purchase more from reputable sellers on eBay, to try and save some $$$ here and there.
  10. the vancouver store isn't having an increase so it doesn't affect me but if there was an increase mostly likely a hesistant 3
  11. Can I choose # 4? It makes me feel better for my impulse purchase just the other day. I felt like I bought it during a LV sale.

I guess it wouldn't change my decision to buy a larger item, but accessories-wise, it becomes more and more expensive that I might as well save for a bag.
  12. i won't stop buying LV, but i'll just be more selective about it. or i dunno, if you really want something what's an extra 20 or 30 bucks anyway? but it does leave a bad taste in my mouth that they raise the prices 3 times a year...
  13. #1 I bought my Saleya PM this weekend. :biggrin:
  14. 1 for now and 3 after the price increase.
  15. 1 and 3