Does the leather quilted leather stam bag "The Kid" ever go on sale?

1. Hi everyone! I am so in love with "the kid" bag and i was wondering if they ever went on sale? Thanks in advance!
  2. It's a new style bag for fall 07, so they haven't been officially marked down yet. There's a lot of F&F sales coming up - Bloomies is having one that is starting soon. MJ is included, but I don't know if they carry the Kid. You should call and ask to see if it's available. If so, it will be 20% off plus an additional 10% off if you open a new CC account with them. has a 25% off sale as well, but I don't think they carry the Kid.
  3. bloomies does not carry the kid.
  4. I don't know if Nordstrom has it either, but some SAs at Nordies will price match the Bloomies sale, regardless of specific stock - they'll go by brand since all MJs are discounted at the Bloomies sale.
  5. ^^^ Got to get the right SA at Nordies. I just did a price match with Nordies at the Purse Store sale, but they insisted on it being the exact color and style # available at discount. Too bad the PS didn't carry Bordeaux items!!!
  6. My SAs at Nordies in Glendale aren't picky - they just need to confirm that the sale is for all MJ stock at Bloomies. Call over there, I'm sure they'll be happy to help if you can't find an SA to work with. LOL... that is how I got my Bordeaux clutch!