Does the Hampton weekend tote look like an old lady bag

1. So a few months ago I purchase the Hamptons Medium Weekend tote from the outlet. I carried it for the first time around my boyfriend and my dad and they both said that it looks like an old bag... does anyone else think this or is it just a guy thing

tote.jpg
  2. I like the tote! The guys don't know what they're talking about. Do you like it? That's the important question?

3. It's a guy thing. :smile: I don't think it looks old. I've always thought the Hampton weekend totes were young looking, even though you can pull it off at any age. I wouldn't worry about what they say. My father tends to pick on what I wear a lot of times, but I try to ignore it.... because he ain't a girl lol. The only thing that matters is if you like it!

4. I don't think so. I don't even know what todays old lady bag would look like. I've seen women 60 plus carrying signature coach and d&bs and think its cool. The old lady bags I remember from my grandma were patent clutches and even those would be considered trendy today.

5. No, it's a great looking tote! Straight men have no idea when it comes to handbags. :p

6. This so true!!

7. Yes i loved my bag! I use for my 2 night classes and it holds everything i need. I just think they like to mess with me because I am the only girl in the house. My mother is not so much into purse like me.