Does the Ergo Large Leather Tote

1. stand up alone or will it fall over? :confused1:

2. Mine stands up when my stuff is in it.

3. mine stand up too, both are leather. If they are completely empty they will slouch over, but with your average everyday stuff in them they stand up.

4. ^^ what they said!

5. Yes, I don't carry too much and it stands nicely.

6. Mine is full and it stands up nicely.

7. Hmmmm I don't believe you girls! You should, uhhh, take pics so I can see. :graucho:

8. I have the vintage leather tote (the one that's the same size as the Ergo large leather tote) and it stands up just fine for me. :smile:

9. Show me vintage leather tote pics! You know you want to. ;)

10. ^Girl you know I totally would except my camera is dead! When I moved from San Diego I didn't take all my stuff, and I left the stupid charger cable at the old house. I remembered to bring the USB cable, sure, but the important one? Nope. And I'm a scrapbooker too so I take a camera with me absolutely everywhere I go, just in case. But I'm going back to SD on wednesday so I should be able to post pics of it after I get back in a week!

11. Aw man that stinks! lol I dunno what I'd do without my camera! Cant' wait to see the pics! =D I have yet to see this bag for real sopics are all I have!

12. I'll try to post pics later tonight when I'm home.

13. Candy, here is a picture of the Ergo Vintage Vachetta tote No. 11011 standing up and it has quite alot of stuff in it.

IMG0001_1.jpg
  14. Here's the large standing with stuff in it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. You guys are great. Thanks so much for the pictures. I have to have one of these now. Hope I can wait for the PCE.