Does the Epi Speedy exist in Yellow?

1. Hi everyone!

I'm new to this forum, just wanted to say hello! :smile:

I've got a question, I was never really into LV, but I saw someone carrying one of the Epi pieces recently in a gorgeous lemony yellow, and I wanted to ask, is that a real colour? Or was the bag I saw a fake?:shrugs:

It was so beautiful though!! If it's for real I really want one in a Speedy, preferrably in 30! Did they make this? Can I still get it? Please help me all u LV ladies out there!

2. They did...don't think they do now...
  3. Wow! I don't think I should be feeling THIS excited abt getting replies, posting sure is exciting!! :nuts:

Thank you Lee69 and prentice for writing!!

Thanks for the link, am wondering, have u girls seen the yellow in person? Is the colour really like the one on the eBay auction? Cos the bag I saw in person was sorta a brightish lemon-y yellow, the auction one is sorta mustard-y? That lady had her bag ( it was a yellow noe) open and it had a bright purple lining. Maybe it really was a fake!

But funny thing! I much prefer her colour!

Also, did it come in the 25 only? Or the 30 too? Cos I read the blue only came in the 25?

Thanks for answering my questions ladies! Thanks!
  4. It´s lighter in real life, those photos have just been taken in bad light. Right Lee?
  5. Yeah I agree Nola, btw starfishboo yellow Epi do have purple lining. In the Speedy you'll notice the pocket is purple and because the inside of the Speedy has "no"'s underside of the Epi and like suede.

I believe it comes in 30 as well. The blue does come in 30:yes: BTW the size of Epi run big.....can you confirm that Nola?:graucho:

Edit to Epi Speedy has lining now right?
  6. Mine is a 25 and I´m really surpised how much it holds! Love the size. With canvas lining, blue also like the outside. Mine was made in 2005 so yes I believe all the newer ones are lined!

Is the yellow speedy the only one with purple "lining"? It´s a gorgeous combination!
  7. Thank you Nola:flowers: I believe so ,aren't the combination gorgeous:love: But I love your blue Speedy...the colour is TDF:girlsigh:
  8. Me too :love: It´s understated chic. Would love to own a yellow epi bag someday too! I would open it in front of people just to make them see the purple:lol:
  9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I would too.:graucho:
  10. I have yellow epi is this more like the colour you saw
    Yellow Cannes 2.jpg Yellow Cannes.jpg