Does the day look ok with skirts and dresses?

1. I just got a day bag and it has not arrived yet. Just thinking, I don't ever wear jeans as I think I look fat in them and always wear skirts or dresses. Just realised in all the photos of celebs with the bag itis with jeans. Does anyone have it and wear it with skirts or dresses? I am really worried it is going to look awful:sad:

2. Lol I'm the total opposite in this respect, I never wear skirts and dresses. However, why should your Day look bad on you? I'm sure it will look great on you! Some ladies even suggested it was a slimming bag because of its lengthy silhouette. Don't worry, congrats!!

3. It definetely is a slimming bag! and I wear it with dresses a lot :love:

4. It absolutely goes with skirts and dresses. I wear mine all the time, and don't limit it to trousers or jeans.

5. I think that it would great w/ skirts! :smile:

6. The Day is such a versatile bag, it would look great with whatever you wear! I'm so excited for your Day to come!

7. I think it would look great with skirts and dresses. There are some pictures in the action shot section of people carrying their days with skirts or dresses and they look great! I rarely ever wear skirts or dresses, but if I did, would still carry my day around. It'll look great, don't worry!

8. The day is versatile enough to wear w/ pants or skirts :yes:

9. Oh, I think the day would look FAB with skirt or dress...especially those long-sweeping boho type skirts!

10. I think in the day club thread firstclass is wearing skirts with her day bbag and it looks great. I mostly wear pants, but I think it will look great with skirts too. Love, love, love the day style!!!

11. YES!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. That's the first thing I noticed when I tried on the Day - the slimming effect...and I really need that!!! I think it's great w/anything. Deco...thank you...your photos really say it all!! :tup:

13. I find that my Day is my most casual bag, but I actually use it to kind of "dress down" my dresses and skirts. I think it looks fine!

14. wore my ocean giant day tonight with black top and long black rick owens skirt to my daughter's kindergarten orientation parents meeting (:smartass:) I thought I looked great, even compared to the other yummy mummies!! I love the day with skirts, pants, whatever. It is my favorite bbag style!!

15. It looks fabulous with skirts and dresses!