does the chanel reissue exist still?

1. hey everyone.
    loving this site and i really need some help. i'm complete newbie to chanel and i love it. i just bought the 2.55 in cavier (its really strong leather with spots on it). i am right that i bought cavier?

but the dilema is that i love the reissue with silver hardwear and i have seen some of the pictures from some owners. i'm from london but i they dont seem to understand what the reissue bag is. is there another name? plus will chanel be relaunching the black reissue? if anyone has a pic for the medium size, i would be grateful if you could post it.

thanks alot
  2. hello and welcome! from the sounds of it, it seems like you purchased a classic flap since I don't believe reissues came in the caviar leather (correct me if i'm wrong ladies). the reissue bag you're talking about is the reissue 2.55 which comes in 224, 225, 226, and 227 sizes. also it has a rectangular clasp.

the classic flaps have the CC clasp.
  3. thanks for the welcome

but i really want to but the reissue in black or grey matt colour. are they still in production?
  4. you could possibly find a black but not a grey. grey is from 2005.
  5. if you're really, really, really lucky, you might be able to find a grey one floating around somewhere. otherwise, eBay's your best chance of finding one, i think!