Does the cerf w/ MM lock comes with strap?

1. I'm planning to buy on eBay & the seller said the bag doesn't come with shoulder strap.

as far as my knowledge, cerf comes with detachable shoulder strap, or it's only for the one with CC closure?

TIA
    - P

[​IMG]

2. only the CC closure comes with the detachable shoulder strap

3. thank you :heart:

I'm sad b/c i like the shoulder strap...:s

4. Pchans,

that is one gorgeous tote. I looked at it yesterday, do you think the bag is a bit small? Maybe because I always expect a big cerf.. LOL!!

Take care!

5. I bought mine (black cerf w/ MM lock) recently from the Chanel boutique and it didn't come with a strap. SA said only the ones with CC lock do. But honestly I think very very very few people ever find themselves using the detachable strap for this bag, as it can be carried over the shoulders easily (not a tight fit at all). I've seen many ladies in NYC with the Cerf and only one instance did I notice someone carrying it with the detachable shoulder strap on their shoulder.....it looked a bit awkward I have to say.

6. Beautiful bag...I don't have a cerf but I have three Lady Dior bags with the shoulder strap for each one and I have never use the strap with any of them....:nogood:

7. I have a cerf and I use the strap when I need to, which is often. I keep it attached to the bag so when I have other things to carry, I can conveniently hang the bag from my shouldar.

It's not only convenient and makes the bag more versatile (it can get heavy to carry when I have other packages), I think it looks chic. I do the same thing with my Hermes Bolide.

Sorry you are disappointed but I can understand why...

8. I have a cerf and I use the strap when I need to, which is often. I keep it attached to the bag so when I have other things to carry, I can conveniently hang the bag from my shouldar.

It's not only convenient and makes the bag more versatile (it can get heavy to carry when I have other packages), I think it looks chic. I do the same thing with my Hermes Bolide.

Sorry you are disappointed but I can understand why...