Does the Anastasia Nu Brow Serum actually work?

1. I'm thinking of ordering it from sephora... Someone waxed my eyebrows wrong and I have an eyebrow that is too thin that I've been desperately trying to grow back without much success.

Any other suggestions?

2. You can have mine!! lol I did not notice anything from this product! :sad:

3. ^^ argg that is what I am afraid of :sad:. I am desperately trying to build up my brows so I don't have to wax the other eyebrow thinner. Do you know if Talika works? They have a eyebrow serum as well but sephora only carrys their eyelash one.

4. I have not heard of it? Im sure someone will chime in here soon....sorry that happened! That is sooooo frustrating.

5. Because of my super thin eyebrows I have bought this product. I have read reviews before purchasing, and many people have said it worked, but those who did used it twice a day- EVERYday. I always forgot so I put it on like 2-4 times a week for about a month so I didn't see the slightest difference in my brows. I'm probably just not using it enough but just letting you know from my own personal experience. Also, I didn't really like the fact that once I put on the product, my eyebrows became extremly itchy- nothing too serious but it really bothered me.

6. I know a few people who used it and none of them thinks it worked. However, Anastasia did say they tested it on people who had battled cancer and saw that it stimulated brow growth within a month.
    I guess it depends on the person?

7. Before splurging on a product that may or may not work, why don't you try Ardell Brow and Lash Accelerator first? It costs around 5 dollars at Rite-Aid. I started using this a couple of months ago and I have noticed that my once very sparse eyebrows have filled in a bit. I actually did a lot of research at one point to find something that would make my lashes grow longer and that's how I stumbled upon this product. Just like any other product, Ardell has received mixed reviews. It has worked for some and not for others. But hey, if it doesn't work for you then you only wasted $5. If nothing else, it's still a wonderful brow groomer.

P.S. Ardell has done nothing for my lashes!

8. Hair growth ANYWHERE will always depend upon how much damage has been done to the follicles....as long as the follicle has not been damaged beyond repair, there is a CHANCE the hair will grow back, but if there is a lot of damage, say from OVER plucking, then it won't matter how expensive the product, it won't grow back. Try the Ardell product the poster above suggested, and products that talk about follicle boosting. You may have to go to your dermatologist for this. Hope this was helpful.