Does Nordstrom carry Kooba?

1. I've never seen any here at Nordstrom - Pentagon City, but I was just wondering if they some other locations carry Kooba....

2. I've never seen Kooba at my Nordstrom, but I did see them at Bloomingdales the other day.

3. Yes, I know they carry them at Bloomies, but I'm asking about Nordstrom specifically, because there is only a Nordstrom in my sisters city. Thanks

4. I think I had seen kooba in Nordstrom Chicago...

5. You should make it out to Tysons - they have the best purse selection, by far, than any other Nordstroms in the area. I think I have seen Koobas there, but don't hold me to it. The Neimans in Tysons II also has a great selection of upscale purses as well. Nice to see, touch and feel, etc.
    Hope this helps.

6. The Nordstrom's in Columbus, Ohio carries alot of Koobas. That is where I go to ..ah....fondle things that don't belong to me.

7. call them or go on their website!

8. Yes Nordies sells Kooba. They have them at my local Nordies in Towson, MD.

9. They DEFINITELY have Koobas at the Tysons Nordstrom! I

10. I've seen Kooba at the Nordstom here, but I was shocked because it was the first time I've ever seen them there.

11. moving to Kooba Forum. . . .

12. Thanks ladies (especially for the info on Tyson's). I went out there today - they have a great selection:tup:

13. Yes! Nordstrom does carry Kooba in select locations. There are actually several styles marked down at Nordstrom Mall of America in Minneapolis. Styles marked down are Holly (black, cream and wheat); Kelsey in khaki and Frankie in black. Call Amy at the store and ask her to help you.

14. They have them up here (Seattle, Washington area). All newer styles and colors.