Does Madonna have an

1. LV mc white alma? I thought someone had her with it as an avatar? Maybe I'm wrong.... but if you do come across it, could anyone post the pic?

2. She has. There was one in the celeb thread...

3. [​IMG]

4. wow :wtf:

5. I was just thinkin the same thing!:roflmfao:

6. Mine!

7. I know Madonna had a MC bag and gave it to Kelly Ripa when she was on the Live show. I can't remember which one it was though. It was too funny, the look on Kelly's face was hilarious! :roflmfao:

8. Yes, it was yours! :drool: she makes the mc alma look so much better on her than me.

9. Yeah I remembered her wearing two LV bags - the White MC Alma (like in the pics above) and the Ellipse (PM I think)...

10. This was the one and only time I fell in love with a bag that I'd seen a celebrity carrying. I wasn't really "into" LV at the time but when I'd seen pictures around of the MC bags for the first time, I HAD to have a piece. So between this picture and the one of Eve with her Alma, it kind of sealed the deal for me. Then I saw the other styles they were making when I put my name down for the Alma so I put my name down for the 2 Speedies and Pochettes as well lol.

11. Madonna could carry a grocery bag and it would be a trend. The woman is a trend setter. It might just be me (and the other poster who :heart: 's Madonna too :p ) who think this but she carries some great bags. :yes:

12. madonna completes my life....well, not really but she makes me want to hurry up and finish saving up for my FIRST VERY OWN MC piece.

:heart: