Does LV make a bag like a Coach Swingpack?

beth001

Purse Slut
O.G.
Dec 14, 2006
I'm looking for something much like a Coach Swingpack, http://www.coach.com/content/search.aspx?query=swingpack&index=1, the kind of bag you just toss a few things into, throw over your shoulder (or even across body) and GO! I LOVE (or is that LVOE?:heart:) my Baggy GM in Lichen, but at times it feels so darn heavy. Its what I NEED with me everyday, but sometimes I'd like to just ditch the wallet, etc. and run out of the house with only my keys and a credit card and a few other essentials.

I have a Coach Outlet not far from me, so I can probably get a decent deal on a retired Swingpack, but I'd LVOE ;) that kind of a bag from LV!

If you were me... would you buy that one?

I have thought about this bag for the same function as you, but same as you, it doesn't wow me so I haven't gotten one. I have seen people with it and think it looks ok. I actually think the Coach Swingpacks are cute in the right colors. I already have a Gucci Abbey messenger that I use when I want to be hands free so I don't need one anyway.

IMO I think a Tango with a long strap would be cuter than the pochette bosphore but would probably hold less.