Does It Matter?!?!?

1. Hi
    I'm new to this board - so forgive me if this question has been asked before.

Does it matter where the purse was made to you?

I think for me it does. :shame: My preference, that I want a purse made in France. Is this crazy for preferring where a purse is made??!?!?

2. if you do a search for this topic, you can see that a lot of people really really care do about this! :yes: You're not crazy at all! :lol: Personally, it never occurred to me to look at where it's from but so far all of my bags are from France and Spain with just one from USA so I guess I'm lucky???

3. I don't really care. As chance would have it, I only have a pochette that's made in the USA. It's nice if the piece I've picked out happens to be French or Spanish made but I wouldn't return it just because it wasn't.

4. Yeah it's been discussed a lot but I personally don't care. Any location it was made, it's still LV and that's all that matters.

5. i don't care. it's nice to have it made in France, but then again, it's still LV, regardless of where it was made

6. I dunno why... but seeing the "CA" in a date code makes me happy. So I'm guessing I like anything that's made in Spain, but I really don't care where it's made as well. It's real and that's all that matters. ;)

7. Heehee! I agree actually! Seeing the CA in made in Spain makes me feel like my piece is special. I want one that's made in Italy too one day!

8. I never even looked, don't even know or care where my bags are from as long as I was in the LVboutique when purchased.

9. Doesn't matter to me.

10. I really don't understand date codes. Can someone help me with more info, and where I can learn about date codes. I'm not familiar, as I only got a new LV purse last week. I love Spain, it's a place that I've dreamed of travelling to - and to Paris. I live in Canada, and I want to go to New York. These places seem like fun places. I never ever wanted to buy a fake. It would be cheating myself from the authentic real deal. And my heart might change about only being made in France. In time...I'm sure. =) maybe =) It will depend on when I'm in a LV store - and the purse just has to come home with me lol.

11. I've always preferred the U.S. bags, and after seeing the crappy stitching on a bunch of French bags at the store, I'll actively try to find them if the one I want is made here.

12. I have absolutely no preference. My first LV was made in France, though. It doesn't make it any more special than my other bags.

13. I don't really think it matters.. I only started noticing the 'made in etc' when someone posted a thread on this.. then I ran and checked all my bags!! So far I've only 1 in the USA, 1 in Spain and the others are from France. I wouldn't really think that it would matter, it's definately a matter of preference, but I've read other posts where the workmanship on the USA bags weren't as good?? I've yet to see that anyway, but I would say that when you purchase the item, just check it out to make sure all the seams and zippers are to your standards. I would love to have 1 from Italy, just to have.. LOL!!

14. It doesn't really matter to me. I'd prefer made in France but they're all made up to LV standards. I have 2 from France and one USA and love them all equally. :flowers:

15. i agree, it doesnt matter:smile: most of my bags are from elux, (mostly made in usa..) but then again, i dont give a d:censor: heheh