Does it look funny? *pics*

1. I got a pastilles keychain and a vernis pochette cles from my husband last week. I decided to use the pastilles keychain as a bag charm and it looked great on my damier speedy 25

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and I think it looked okay on Batignolles, right?

[​IMG]

but I have a little problem with the cles, it looked a bit funny when I tried it on my speedy, so now I still have no idea where I should put this cute little red thing

Then I tried it on my Batignolles, not quite sure if it looks funny. What do you all think? Does it look okay? what bag would a vernis cles in pomme look good on? Any suggestion?

[​IMG]

2. :tup:Cles looks great on the Bat.

3. I think it looks adorable

4. Looks nice...I so want one of the pastilles keychain. Congrats!

5. Hey i think it looks alright, the pomme is like a star shinning out the batignolles! i have the batigolles n vernis pomm cles too...:tup:

6. They all look gr8.

7. pretty presents fr dh!:smile:

8. It does look good, but I think you might just be seeing that it's quite big against the Batignolles, is all. It still looks gorgeous! Oh and the Pastilles on that Damier are stunning!!! :nuts: :drool:

9. really?? Thanks, I feel a lot better now. I was afraid you guys would say it looked very funny, please take it off immediatly, hehe.

I really love this cles :yahoo:

10. The pastilles looks really good on the damier,i also use my cles as bag charm.Doesn't look funny at all.It's Beautiful

11. very cute!! you have a great dh!

12. i think the cles looks good with the batignolles!

13. u can always use ur pastialles to turn ur cles into a wristlet of sorts ;) ;) ;)

but i think it looks ok....not so hot about it but it doesnt look bad

14. i think it looks good on both the bat and the speedy! congrats!

15. They all look fantastic!