Does Isabella Fiore get faked??

here's a pic of a fake one . I did a search on a fake-o site and got over fifty fake IF bags back . They definitely fake 'em .

Where did you find this picture? I'm hoping This isn't the bag I bought!!:Push: I keep buying fake bags on Ebay & thank God I get my money refunded. It's just, I love this bag & can't find it anywhere other than Ebay

I agree w/ Elongreach... everything can get faked these days whether it's a super popular bag like LV or a kooba, bulga or isabella fiore. Btw, I think Elongreach was just trying to say don't underestimate other brands that can be faked just b/c it's not so popular. That's all. I don't think she's implying anything. I agree that all bags can be faked even if the real deal is not that expensive to begin with. I've seen tons on ioffer.

First of al I am new-as in this is my first post ever-
and I love Isabella Fiore (esp. the easy rider look)
and have been looking at ebay and I had a question if anyone knows
as far as imitations/replicas/fakes

do all genuine isabella fiore bags have the metal name tag inside?

All of the CURRENT ones I have seen that I knew (ie in a store or online from a store like nordstrom or neiman marcus etc..) were real had them.

I was looking on ebay and saw some older bags some of them used, but inside they had a fabric tag (red with white writing) instead of the metal.
does anyone own or has seen a geniune IF with the fabric tag?
I am attaching pics of the tags I am talking about.

Attachments

• metal.jpg
    metal.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 154
  • redtag.jpg
    redtag.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 160
First of al I am new-as in this is my first post ever-
and I love Isabella Fiore (esp. the easy rider look)
and have been looking at ebay and I had a question if anyone knows
as far as imitations/replicas/fakes

do all genuine isabella fiore bags have the metal name tag inside?

All of the CURRENT ones I have seen that I knew (ie in a store or online from a store like nordstrom or neiman marcus etc..) were real had them.

I was looking on ebay and saw some older bags some of them used, but inside they had a fabric tag (red with white writing) instead of the metal.
does anyone own or has seen a geniune IF with the fabric tag?
I am attaching pics of the tags I am talking about.

The guy who sold me my Summer of Love bag sold a Fake Buried Treasure wallet to somebody who left Neg feedback on him. He says he'll refund my bag- we'll see.:s

Ok, so I purchased this at a resale. If it is fake, so be it. I only spent $4.99. Is it fake?
If, not what type of material is it? I went to the IF authenticate site, but no one has answered, so if you could help it would be appreciated. Oh by the way, her name is engraved on the hardware. I've never seen an IF like this, so it may not be real. But I will leave it to the experts.
IMG_20111231_141730.jpg

IMG_20111231_141626.jpg

IMG_20111231_141654.jpg