Does He Know Your Size ?

My husband knows my clothing sizes, because I often have difficulty finding my size, so he witnesses my frustration. (0/2) He never buys me clothing, though, just handbags. ( He knows the TRUE path to my heart! :love: :love: :love: )

Okay.....so at this very moment, he's laying on the couch eating funnel cake flipping thru sports channels. I ask him if he knows my sizes. He knows the only one he answers correctly is the BRA SIZE OF COURSE. He guessed way too small on the shoe size and too big on the other sizes. Is this a sign?! My daughter is rolling on the floor laughing.......

he knows everything but my shoe size, it's never come up, i don't think.

when we first started dating, he guessed my pants size and was wrong by, like, 6 sizes, lol. but it was ok, because he guessed low, not high :biggrin:. and he was completely sincere!

haha! nope...*i* don't even know most of that stuff. i wear everything from an 8 to a 12, medium to XXL depending on brand, and my shoes range 8.5 to 10! i am definately the type that has to try EVERYTHING on. i just tell people not to buy me clothes as gifts. :smile:

Probably not. I don't want him buying those things for me anyway LOL. I could only imagine what he would pick. He definitely knows what kind of bags I like, which is way important :amuse: