Does Gucci make swim suits?

1. I was wondering if Gucci made swimsuits? I checked their website but couldn't find a category. I saw some on eBay but they are not my size and I don't know if they're authentic.

If they do, about how much do they sell for, such as a 2 piece bikini? I'm wondering because if they do I want to make the trip to the boutique and also wanted to have a price range in mind because I have no idea!

I should probably call but it's SO much easier to just ask on here... I hate calling places, haha. But okay I probably would have to call to make sure they carry them there if I'm going to drive that way.

Thank you!
  2. let us know if they do :smile: i thought i saw them once in the RTW department but i havnt seen anything lately!!
  3. i believe i've seen them in magazines before...
  4. They do make swimsuits. I saw them on my last trip to the Gucci flagship, they were from the cruise collection in floral canvas. As for the price, I'm not sure, but I think they should be the same price as other designer's bikinis, like Dior's prices you can see on eluxury.
  5. Quit being rude or you will be banned :yes:
  6. Gucci does make bathing suits and I have seen them in the past. I have seen them at NM last call and the Gucci Outlet. If I remember right, I think the price (on sale) was like 200.00 for both pieces.
  7. Your rudeness is not appreciated. Keep that in mind for the future.
  8. Yep. Gucci makes clothes, shoes, bags, sunglasses, wallets, etc etc. I saw them at a Gucci boutique in westchester mall.
  9. :wtf:

Are you alright in the head? Who says something like this, that was so rude.

wow.... okay then.

Thanks to everyone else who answered my question like a mature adult! I think we all know they make clothes and scarves, the question was if they made swimsuits!
  10. No Need For Any Rudeness!!!!!!!

Group Hug!

11. Clueless ??? How about you showing some forum etiquette.