does gucci guarantee its products?

1. i have a gucci wallet i got in vegas and on the back side where the coin slot is, the pull tab came off..? can i get this fixed or should i just leave it alone?

2. Take it back to the Gucci boutique! If it's a defect, they will give you a brand new one. Otherwise they will have to send it out to have it fixed. GOOD LUCK! Keep us updated!

3. I've had a problem with my Gucci wallet too and I took it back to the boutique and they are having it fixed for me - shouldn't be a problem, although I feel empty and lonely without my Gucci! :sad: teehee

4. i bought a bi fold gg fabric wallet...

i used it for a week...

the leather's 'paint' peeled off...

and i got a credit note

:smile:

5. i've had my wallet for half a year, so i doubt i can get a credit note and i bought it in vegas

6. i really don't understand...what GUCCI means...

by...'defective canvas'

i understand leather...after my leather (leather's paint coating) peeled off...

because they don't consider...the pilling of the GG cavas fabric...'defective'

they call it...'your wear and tear'...

dont understand...why they have a defective canvas guarantee...lol

sigh...

7. aww, dont say that!! I plan on buying a new wallet today...

8. yes, 2 years, if bought from a gucci store. i'm sure there are lots of fine lines that's behind that warranty. ...

9. i was told by an SA it's 1 year warranty, but that's in Singapore and for a bag

10. will gucci refurbish vintage bags???? circa early 80's???:s

11. ^No- I believe they'll only work on modern bags. Hermes, Chanel, and LV are really the only ones who'll maintenance vintage bags.