Does Gucci ever go on sale?

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
I've never been interested in Gucci until now, since I have been seeing some beautiful bags I like. I was wondering if Gucci ever goes on sale? I want (don't laugh b/c I think it's cute) the black on black belt bag. I would like to know if that ever goes on sale before I pay retail for it.

Gucci does go on sale. In fact, I bought a gorgeous pair of black heels that are to die for at the last sale they had and a black on black wallet for my sister (i think this was in May). When I was at the last Gucci sale they had bags, shoes, wallets and much more. I saw a few black on black bags (even leather bags in many colors).

I am sure if you call your local Gucci boutique they would be able to give you the months and this way, you can save up till then!

June and December. The major stores also have sales on them around the same time. This June, Saks had Gucci 40% off one week earlier than Gucci had its 30% off sale. The most sought-after styles won't be on sale, but you'd be surprised how much stuff is.

Patiently (ha!) waiting until December for my patent Britt bag......

Also, I don't know where you live, but Gucci does have outlet stores with discounts from 20- 40% off. Go to Gucci.com and click locations to see if there is an outlet in your town. I live in NYC and there is an outlet about 1 hour out of town.

I think the closest Gucci free stand and brick and mortar is in Chicago which is a hefty 5 hour drive on good days. Grrrrr I wish tthey would put good stores here.

I don't think the belt bags go on sale ever because they're not seasonal. Maybe if you were looking for one in the "seasonal" colours like the turqoise leather one they had awhile back. But black on black like you want or the brown/beige won't go on sale.